Friday, January 30, 2009

Be careful to what or whom you pledge allegiance

Hollywood is ecstatic about the historical election of President Obama. They have found a new sense of commitment and service. Some pledge to free up to 1 million persons from slavery. Others pledge only to change their own lives. But where was this commitment before their choice for President was elected? Apparently this commitment to mankind magically appeared when the Democrats won an election. Their fellow man only matters when a Republican is not in office.

The video is not, in the main bad. Their ideals sound wonderful. And pledging to improve either ones self or helping other is a good idea. Doing good is its own reward.

But, at 3:50, this video becomes appalling. Either these people do not understand pledges, are willing to be forsworn, or willing to become a serf. Pledging their allegiance to a President is wrong. And they don't realize it. The messiah jokes have been just that, jokes....
No longer. These people look at President Obama as a savior.



All of them give up the ideal of freedom and pledge their allegiance and service to a person in the end of this video. We fought to leave that behind in 1776. Even the military pledges allegiance to the Constitution and is only sworn to obey those appointed over him if those orders are lawful. Never to a person or a government.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Anthony, at Life of Anthony says it better than I (and I agree with every word). What he said:

I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, One Nation Under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
There is importance in those words, and if looked at carefully it will show exactly where my Allegiance lies. You see I am servant of, and aligned with Old Glory and everything she represents. No matter what tyranny's the Government may impose, the Flag still stands for freedom and is a reminder of the blood of patriot's who died defending her. I pledge my allegiance to the Republic, the idea of a nation of free men and women, where our say is the highest law of the land, and not the say of a dictator, a President, a Monarch. My allegiance and service go to America, not the government whom represents America. America is about exercising our God given rights, laid out in the Constitution and defended by Patriots. Without America there would be no government, but without a government, America would still stand. My service and allegiance goes to my fellow American, because I believe that everyone should take care of themselves, their families, but also take care of their fellow man, IF THEY CAN AND WITHOUT THE FORCE OF GOVERNMENT. Yes I believe in stewardship, but stewardship by Government force is slavery. And finally my allegiance and service goes to God, the creator of the World, who bestows upon me my right to freedom, to life, liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Here is the pledge these serfs should have been saying. And if they don't understand it, the words are explained as if a child was listening.




We must thank God that President Obama is ONLY a president and not a tyrant, for with people like these weak minded fools, our liberty would be even more at risk.

Labels: , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home