Monday, September 08, 2008

Why I Like Sarah Palin

Well, actually, it's why Doug Giles likes Sarah Palin, but I agree:

So, why do I like Palin besides her looks and Bulldog Attitude?

• She’s from a small town. I am pig sick of hearing the smarmy latte sippers dissing folks who don’t live in San Francisco. Viva la Smallville, where sanity is still alive and well! I say we all go out and buy a gun and a new Bible to celebrate!

• She’s a mama who can juggle work and family. Look, goofy libtard, if Bill Clinton could juggle five chicks and a mean wife, I believe Sarah Palin can manage five kids and a loving husband.

• She’s pro-life. And this is not just a political position but a very personal point for her: She put her down syndrome baby where her mouth is. Today it has become en vogue in our designer family milieu to off a special needs child if detected in the womb because that little bugger could ruin our family photos. Not Palin.

• She’s pro-gun. No double speak Barack blather coming out of Palin’s mouth about the 2nd amendment and the great sport of hunting. She’s a lifetime member of the NRA, a Ted Nugent Kill and Grill it girl. I get from her that if you don’t like her right to keep and bear arms or hunt, then you can kiss her moose.

• She’s pro-drilling. The only thing the libs will drill is your wallet.

• She’s pro-tax cuts. I like my money.

• She’s a true blue Washington outsider and not a polluted Chicago politician.

• She's an equal opportunity offender. She has gone toe to toe with idiots on both sides of the aisle. To Palin, crap is crap no matter how you frame it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home