0bama's Pay Grade - ZERO

(Poster stolen from Powhatan Life)(Cartoon from DaybyDay)
Just sayin',...
"Being a mayor is kind of like being a community organizer except that you have actual responsibilities." (That would make being a mayor ABOVE HIS PAYGRADE.)
0bama can give an entire speech about the war and never use the word victory except when talking about his campaign.....
0bama has written TWO memoirs but no major laws or landmark reforms.....
Terrorists are continuing to plot catastrophic harm to America. 0bama is worried that nobody will read them their rights....
In politics, there are some candidates that use change to promote their careers, then there are politicians, like John McCain, that use their careers to promote change....
Harry Reid, the leader of the current Do Nothing Senate, said that "I can't stand John McCain."
There is no better accolade than that to show that we have chosen the right man....
My fellow Americans, the US Presidency is not supposed to be a journey of personal discovery....
Senator Obama and Senator Biden are always going on about how they are always fighting for you. Face it, there is only one man in this race that has actually fought for you....
Sarah's speech writer has a way with words, but, Sarah delivered them perfectly.
While I have my doubts about John McCain's past policies, I believe that McCain does have the good of America in his heart. I don't believe that Obama will put the good of the country before his welfare or that of his party.
I hereby throw my, admittedly minuscule, support for John McCain. And Sarah Palin. If his past is any evidence, his sense of honor will bring honor to the office of the Presidency.
As I have said before, I love my country more than I hate voting for John McCain. The war is against the progressives like Obama. You go to war with the army you have. McCain can be considered a fighting retreat or holding action against liberalism, depending upon the policies he enacts, while we elect the new crop of conservatives. Like Palin.
McCain/Palin 08
Labels: McCain, McCain/Palin 08, Obama paygrade, sarah palin, ZERO




















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home