Friday, May 09, 2008

A response to Kreihbel Commentary

Actually I think I have other posts that are funnier, Mr Kriehbel.

Seeing as that Romney and Thompson were popular (well, Thompson was popular among bloggers, if not voters), would you consider their supporters as the more extreme?

McCain got the nod because of many liberal cross over votes. I do believe that conservative politicians are now in the minority. And so, more democrats will win. If McCain can't win against Tweedledum and Tweedledee, then we don't deserve to win. We chose the candidate....
Perhaps I'll vote for him. Like Kim du Toit says....I love my country more than I hate McCain.
You go to war with the army you have, and McCain is our army in the war against the liberals.

I wanted to comment over at your site, but, comments were restricted to team members.

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home