Saturday, May 10, 2008

Michelle Says 'No' To Hillary As VP

Not many times do I get to declare a Rush Limbaugh-style "see-I-told-you-so," so I'm going to savor this one. Many moths ago I told you that Hillary will not be taking a VP slot to Obama because of 2 factors:

1. Hillary would never settle for second place, and
2. Michelle Obama is not going to have Hillary around. She is the VP, (continuing a Democrat tradition, maybe, hmm. Wonder who started that?)

Anyway, I am proven right; Robert Novak has an article on Real Clear Politics saying that, not Obama, but Michelle has put the stomp down on any thoughts of Hillary as VP.

"Close-in supporters of Sen. Barack Obama's presidential campaign are convinced he never will offer the vice presidential nomination to Sen. Hillary Clinton for one overriding reason: Michelle Obama."

Sometimes, it's great to be me.

As I said back then -- and took a lot of flack for it -- the primary reason that Hillary as VP would never happen is Michelle Obama. Michelle is a black woman, and no black woman that I know of is going to take the "queen bee" syndrome that Hillary would have as president or VP. Black women are territorial in one of the strongest ways, and Barack is Michelles' territory. Michelle is going to establish herself as Barack's most trusted confidant and will wield the power of Barack's presidency. In a "Michelle-presidency", Hillary's role as VP will be funerals, and "other duties as assigned" and NO CLINTON is going to go for that. And if Mrs Clinton tries one of her tantrums, we will find out just how big of a punch she can take -- and I mean that literally.

Trust me, I have been married to two of them, and dated more than that.
Add that to our current knowledge of Michelle's "black power" streak running through her, and that Mrs. Clinton has already set the precedent for the Presidents' wife holding policy power in the White House, and you have a recipie for World War 3 right here on our own soil.

I pity the true Barack VP, whoever it is. Michelle will be VP/Co-president, and whoever the guy is that will hold the office of VP, he will find himself put in his place real quick.

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home