Monday, May 19, 2008

Homecoming for the Second 503rd 173DABCT

Cheryl and Terry Blaskowski are the parents of Matthew Blaskowski, Battle Company 2-503 173DABCT KIA Afghanistan September 2007. They are attempting to organize a welcome home for the 2-503 when they re-deploy back to Vincenza Italy in August.
Ya'll know I have been involved with helping Tankerbabe and a few others supporting the 2-503 and I'm not letting up until they are back to their Army assigned home.

Kit Lange of Euphoric Reality has generously stepped up and set up a website for donations. 173rd Sky Angels Fund. Please help out if you can.

This is from Tankerbabe:

I received TWO emails last night from Afghanistan. I felt like it was Christmas getting one much less two. One was from a leader of Chosen Company and said, in part, "We are safe, everything is very mellow here with a small firefight every now and again. I am enjoying the peace."


And one from Battle Company that said, in part,

"Greetings! It's been a while since I've said hello, so I thought I would let you all know how things are going here. Time continues to go by surprisingly fast here, almost a year already! Thank all of you so much for everything you have done for us this past year, it means SO MUCH to us knowning that there are PROUD AMERICANS like you that think about us. I must say, EVERYTIME I see someone from Battle company, they tell me to pass you THANKS for everything you've all been doing for them. I am certain that nothing any of you have ever sent here has gone to waste! Well, only three months left! I can't think of anything that anyone needs, but I'll let you know if I do"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home