Sunday, April 06, 2008

TECHNOLOGY NIGHT AT THE UCV BLOG

Hi Everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend. For those here in VA, it's been a wet weekend.

Tonight is technology night. I am working with a couple of new programs to see which ones work the best. My goal is to get a good software package to create an audio and video "town hall" for UCV on Sunday nights.

Tonight I am experimenting with Yahoo Messenger. I have both audio and video hooked up and will try and create a conference with all participants that call. Soooo...

If you have Yahoo Messenger or any compatible one (not usre if AOL and MSN) can connect with each other now) come by and check me out. I should be up till midnight.

My messenger ID is f22strike. Send me a request to join, and I will plug you in!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home