Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hillary Clinton for President

The political structure of America is in turmoil. Both political parties are disturbed. The Democratic party is fighting a bitter battle over whom will become their nominee. The Republican party is no less split over philosophical differences concerning its nominee.

The past few months have brought out the the respective strengths and weaknesses of the candidates. The evidence is before us as to which candidate has the intestinal fortitude to be President. No one candidate actually has ANY experience in holding an executive position.

I have been critical of all three candidates. Each of them have their respective problems. But I've finally decided on which candidate I'm going to choose. Only one of these candidates has shown the fighting spirit necessary for the position. Only one has demonstrated the mindset necessary for dealing with our enemies. Today, of all days, is appropriate for me to choose Hillary Clinton as my candidate. Only she has shown the patience and the fortitude necessary to deal with unpleasent people and difficult situations. Even when she is down, she continues to fight for what she believes in. Against all odds, she struggles to win.

Yes, I know this is a shock to all that know me. But, I have struggled with this for months. I could not decide on how best to tell everyone. I believe, however, that once you see this evidence, you too will support my decision.

Thank you for your support.

Cargosquid.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home