Monday, March 24, 2008

"Peaceful Non-violent" Leftist Slaps Blogger in Westchester PA

I hestitated cross-posting this, mainly because I'm PO'd over it and it shows. But we're all adults here, we've seen and heard worse, so a simple warning that strong language folows should suffice.
Those of you who were in attendance at the Rally on the 15th met Skye. She is the nicest person you'd ever want to meet, friendly as hound pup, cuter than a kitten playing with a puppy. She was covering the event in Chester PA Saturday...Well, I'll let her tell the story:

Saturday around 12:10 PM, a member of the Chester County Peace Movement (CCPM) slapped a woman twice (that would be me) who was videotaping an exchange between the two opposing groups. Police were called and an officer arrived at 12:15 PM and announced to the crowd that he was conducting an investigation.

The CCPM member was pointed out to police and the officer told the man to come forward and the man refused. The guy was totally uncooperative, belligerent and would not go with the officer. When he shoved the officer, the officer's partner took him to the ground to be handcuffed. The guy continued to resist while on the ground and the peace movement folks surrounded the officers, some as close as a foot or so away.

Photos here show this quite clearly.

I've prided myself in my professional conduct at this rally and to be struck twice by a 'peace' protester who has been present since the time I began covering this rally is truly disturbing.

Let me add that Skye doesn't appear at first glance to be anything other than a reporter. She carries several camera bags and always has a notebook. Nothing about her outward appearence would suggest she is anything but a reporter covering an event.

This is just one more example of the rabid left, the so-called "peaceful, non-violent left", showing their true colors when the odds are against them and they know they are losing.
At this point, I am asking that from now on, NO ONE is to be alone in any situation. We have got to watch each other's backs at all times.
Do not allow yourself to be seperated from the crowd, and do not engage these people, because they are obviously becoming unstable and un-predictable.

Strong language follows:

What pisses me off is that this scum sucking piece of leftist excrement chose the one person who he thought was the weakest. Well, he picked the wrong one this time. This young Lady is a friend and a Patriot.

I'm putting you assclowns and your assclown posse on notice: If you screw with my friends, I will take your sniveling cowardly ass down. I will not warn you, I will not announce my intentions. I will take my baton and I will wear your ass out.

That is not a threat, it is a PROMISE!!!!

Labels: , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home