Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Left Has No Heroes, The Principal Has No Cajones

and yet MORE from SSgt Bellavia:


Another UPDATE: As if you needed a reason to watch the video, here is one more:

My friend Rochester Veteran, who spent the day with Carter and me in DC during the EaglesUP Rally, is reporting that SSgt.David Bellavia (Bell-a-via), Medal of Honor nominee, will run for the House seat being vacated by Tom Reynolds. Watch SSgt Bellavia in the video; the first time I saw that this morning my first thought was: "This guy would make a great Congressman". I just received an email from RV informing me that this was, indeed, going to be the case. OOOOOOOORAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Our NEXT Greatest Generation is continuing their service to our Nation.


UPDATE:
This video is so worth your time.


Thank you Uncle Jimbo, Pete, David, Matt, Marcus, Jeremiah, for your service and dedication.

Here is a poll you can weigh in with: Star Tribune

OK I stole that one, too but altered it slightly. Uncle Jimbo will probably set me down and explain the facts of life when I see them in Fayetteville, but I can handle it.

Apparently the principal has no principles, or honor, or respect for service, or sense of decency, (or cajones), according to reports on Blackfive this morning.

I'll just go off on a tangent if I start in on this, so jump over to Uncle Jimbo's post and read for yourself.

Michelle is at her best, and there are links to audio from David Bellavia, with some more comments from Uncle Jimbo.

Now for the rest of the story: This was't just any random high school in Minneapolis, it was Pete Hegseth's alma mater. It was HIS high school, from which he graduated in 1999. (which by the way, makes him one year older than my son.)

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home