Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me! Cargosquid is one year old today. Well, yesterday....

Yesterday was my one year Blogging anniversary! Who knew? One year ago, I was sitting in Qatar, drinking green beer at the USO Irish Pub! And Patriots were defending the Wall.
So in honor of my First and Second posts, here they are again. And guess what, they are still accurate, considering the actions in D.C. this weekend.

Thank you so much for this opportunity to join this conversation and community.

Here is a chance for United Effort.

This Gathering of Eagles is a chance for the more proactive groups of patriotic Americans to band together with the more establishment groups. I've attended a few counter protests to the "peace" movement run by the communist party of America. Unfortunately we are always outnumbered. Rarely seen are the VFW and American Legion. Don't get me wrong. This is NOT, I repeat, NOT a dig at those wonderful organizations, of which I AM a member. But they don't tend to organize for this type of activity. We need their help. We need to get their memberships as active as Protest Warrior and Free Republic, and of course, our Conservatives here in Virginia. The VFW and American Legion seem to need a wake up call to the danger of not responding to the propaganda of the left. If the mainstream patriotic/vet organizations members do not get in front of the cameras to fight the message put out by the press and the left (repetitive, I know), the "peace movement" gets all the news. Again, I have the greatest respect for all of the mainstream organizations. If they are doing what I've described, and I just haven't seen it, I apologize. But please don't let this moment pass us by. Thanks again, from the Sandbox

A Sailor thanks you

To all of the Eagles that gathered,
Thank you for such a great turnout. I wished so much to be there. And not just to leave here. It's warm, here. To see that great turnout, all over the web, brought a tear of joy and choked me up. Thank you again.

Labels: , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home