Reaching out to conservatives
McCain, during his speech, apparently thought he was reaching out to the right wing conservatives.
Senator McCain, sir,...its much easier to reach for our hands if you let go of the left's.......
While I have said that I would vote for the candidate, I am having second thoughts. I have months to make up my mind. I will support the GOP's other candidates. God knows we need more conservatives in office.
We need action, not talk. Fire your Mexico First buddy, Hernandez. And then, we'll see....

Senator McCain, sir,...its much easier to reach for our hands if you let go of the left's.......
While I have said that I would vote for the candidate, I am having second thoughts. I have months to make up my mind. I will support the GOP's other candidates. God knows we need more conservatives in office.
We need action, not talk. Fire your Mexico First buddy, Hernandez. And then, we'll see....

Labels: day by day, McCain




















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home