Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Caption this. Obama/Clinton


Damn, that's a fine looking girl....

You know what, Barack, I'll help you win just so I don't have to live with THAT for the next four years.....

Listen close, cracker. All I have to do is reach around and twist that head of yours...
Go ahead, I'm married to that......

Hey, Barack, your wife got a sister?

Damn, Thompson has a hot wife!

(thinking, both of them) I just have to keep smiling and pretending to like this assh**e for just a few more minutes.....

What? Sure, we come down to Spring Break every year. We go to Harvard. Want to party?

America's First Black President and America's First (God I hope not) Biracial President pose for posterity.

Bill, you're right. Hillary does have a big old a##.

If you help me win, Bill, I'll pardon you for whatever you want to do about Hillary.......

(to Dukes of Hazzard) Just two good ol' boys, never meanin no harm........

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home