Friday, October 12, 2007

Everybody Needs to See THIS Right NOW!!!

TankerBabeLC and I have been rolling on a project to get some love to the guys in the 173rd Airborne Infantry, 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment (Airborne) "The Rock" and the 1st Squadron 91st Cavalry Regiment (The Airborne Cav) currently deployed to the Korengal Valley in the Kunsar Province of Afghanistan. Winter is coming and these guys need a little help.
Well, someone is listening, because you would not believe what can happen in 5 short days. Click the link. This will blow your mind.
But remember, there are 4 more companies who need the same love. You can help by contacting me or Leta through our VOX blogs and if you're planning on attending the 7th District Republican Roundup tomorrow, look for me. I'll be the guy with a handful of flyers making a nuisance of himself explaining why I don't know why the damn Army can't do this.
I know why....it's because we need something to keep us busy so we don't get locked up for kicking the crap out of the moonbats every weekend.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home