Friday, August 31, 2007

The Nice Award

Flora McDonald here. Nan at American Daughter Media Center was kind enough to nominate me for The Nice Matters Award. This comes on the heels of this blog being called a hate site and all kinds of the usual (for the times we live in) personal attacks.

A little irony in the soup gives it a bit of zest and though, undeserved, I am most grateful for Nan's kind nomination.

When I first started blogging, Nan was an inspiration and continues to be. The team of writers she has recruited are professional and learned. She is a truly remarkable woman and her Media Center is a credit to Virginia. Thank you, Nan!


This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!

I get to nominate seven nice people now. Some of them are bloggers I've met, some I've admired from a distance but they are all good, kind and discerning. Ladies, you are the best!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home