Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged

Hmm, let’s see. Eight facts about myself:


1. I have never seen an episode of “The Sopranos.”

2. I have never been to California, New York, or Florida, and would LOVE to live in Texas. (Maybe San Antonio?)

3. I’m the first political conservative (read Republican voting) member of my family – EVER!

4. When Castro is dead and Cuba becomes a free country (hopefully), I am going to buy some beachfront property there and open a club.

5. I live to do 2 things: ride motorcycles and dance. Salsa is my favorite. Followed by Ballroom, and Hustle.

6. If I could be anyone in the world for a day I would be Will Smith. (Denzel Washington is a very close second.)

7. If I could never be Black again, I would be Puerto Rican.

8. The most beautiful woman in the world may be Mariah Carrey, but I’ll take Salma Hayek any day of the week.

9. If I knew then what I know now, I would be an Army Ranger, and would have gone overseas after A.I.T., instead of staying stateside.

10. If I could change careers right now I would be: a Jedi.

Whoops, that’s ten. Oh, well.
Wow -- what an interesting list, F22 Strike! Glad I tagged you!

1) I want to be there when you open a club on the beach front in Cuba.

2) Dancing is the joy of life!

3) We're proud to have you as a Republican.

4) I'm personally glad Flora introduced us because it was a pleasure meeting you earlier in the year.



Thanks for the 10 things about you. That was fun!

Gravatar Glad you found little old me interesting.

I'm also glad to be a part of a group that is actually living by what I was taught as a youngster.

Maybe we can make it up to SWAC country some time.

I wouldn't mind peeving off the local editorial board myself.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home