Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tag



Riley, Not O'Reilly tagged me. The rules are “list eight habits or facts about yourself, then tag eight more people.” OK, that's not so bad.

I just want to know when he's coming to remove the spraypaint from UCV HQ?
  1. In 1967 I saw The Lovin' Spoonful and Tiny Tim play at Parker Field (now The Diamond) in Richmond.

  2. I am the oldest of eight. None of us ever did jail time.

  3. My Momma and her Momma were the sweetest ladies I've ever known.

  4. The best book I've ever read is the Holy Bible, Douay-Rheims version. (FYI The original screenplay for "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King" can be found in Maccabees.)

  5. I remember walking to Dr. Martin Luther King's funeral, people came out of their houses and turned the garden hoses on to give thousands of thirsty strangers a cool drink on that unseasonably warm, sunny day.

  6. There used to be a man who spent his days wandering the streets in downtown Durham. They said he had been shell shocked in WWII. He was tall, neatly dressed but kind of wild-eyed. He yelled a lot but people accepted that was the way he was. One time he chased me into a store.

  7. I worked for a year running a Boston Whaler along a stretch of the Hudson River in New York. We worked box traps and beach seines and tagged striped bass.

  8. My Grandpa took us to see the bullfights in Juarez once. The matador won 2 ears and a tail and ladies threw flowers. One of them threw her shoe and he kissed it.
I'm shaking up the cans and tagging:

One Wise Girl

concretebob

Lumen

BadRose

Elle Font

RightsideVA

Johnathan Maxfield

Charles

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home