Saturday, July 28, 2007

The game of Tag

Apparently I'm IT. I have no idea who I will tag....
I'll tag them later.
Eight facts....

1. I actually like watching HGTV.

2. I've travelled to 20 different countries and/or territories outside the continental US. I went to 5 of them, all south of the border, before I was 18. (drove the Navy clearance guy crazy when I told him that.)

3. I'm slightly claustrophobic. (Discovered that while sitting in a crowed shipping container/bunker in full chemical protection gear in 2003)

4. More than once, I thought my mom worked for the CIA.

5. My liquor cabinet has better liquor than most bars.

6. I like to throw axes for fun.

7. I married an Angel.

8. I'm from New Orleans, LA. So, I know how bad politics can get. Virginia's politicians are great. Even the crooked, dumb ones.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home