Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No longer a Republican

Glenn Beck put out some good advice to all concerned Americans, Democrat and GOP. He said that, no matter what party we are affiliated with, we should withdraw from that party. We should make the parties earn our membership. Frankly, I'm exhausted from defending the GOP. And any common sense Dem should be ashamed of the Democrats.

From now on, I will be an Independent. If a party wants my allegience, that party will have to earn it. We should NOT have had to do a full court press to get the GOP to defeat the Amnesty bill. We should NOT have had to beg the GOP, WHEN THEY WERE THE MAJORITY, to enact conservative programs or repeal liberal ones. When the GOP President decides that a grassroots campaign to stop a bad bill is a symbol of bigotry, I'm outta there. When the GOP President seems to cooperate with the libs and push for liberal bills harder than trying to fix the Social Security mess, forget it. No child left behind, Prescription drug plan, Amnesty, and announcing that he would sign a new "Assault Weapons ban", why are we supporting the GOP? The local GOP want to raise taxes constantly. Even when we have a surplus. And don' t get me started on property taxes..... I'm sick of it. From now on, I'm a conservative Independent. If a party wants my vote, EARN IT.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home