Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Birthday U.S. Army!

A hearty “thank you” goes to Kilo for reminding me that:

This is the 232nd birthday of the United States Army! Sooo….


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL ARMY SERVICEMEN EVERYWHERE!

Says Kilo:
“My father was Army, along with three uncles and four great uncles. They all learned principles and responsibilities that they practiced throughout their lives. We have many fighting proudly now to protect our freedom. There are many who will never make it back here, but they will go home.”

I don’t know how many of my relatives were in the Army, but I know that I grew up a lot in those days right after high school, and I would still – and do – recommend it to all young men (and women) to enter a branch of service. It will change your life.


Watch some video here.




I salute you from the “BE ALL YOU CAN BE” generation.
First Infantry Division “Duty First”


Check out how the Army Birthday is being celebrated at my old Alma-matter:
Fort Riley, KS.

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home