Sunday, May 06, 2007

Take A Guess

I found this post on MySpace.com. After reading it, take a guess as to what type of person wrote it before scrolling down further.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I hate

Current mood: sleepy

I hate all of those stupid surveys everyone seems to be posting

I hate back pain

I hate the war on terrorism

I hate too much responsibility

I hate cat scratches

I hate humidity

I hate the government

I hate yellow jackets (not a coat)

I hate crazy ultra-conservatives

I hate discrimination

I hate squash and liver

I love my life

8:41 PM - 3 comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment



Ready? Would you anticipate an adolescent? The writer at the time of the post was 37 years old. His is a male and currently teaches government classes for public high school seniors in what is arguably the most conservative county in Virginia. He is the faculty advisor to the Gay Straight Alliance at that high school and campaigned openly and unsuccessfully against the Marriage Amendment in 2006.

He certainly strengthens the case for Home Schooling.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home