Sunday, May 06, 2007

Surprise for the Milbloggers

Updated:Army Girl has some thoughts worth reading.
As does Matt over at Blackfive
JR Salzman and his lovely wife Josie were there, and I had a chance to meet both.
I couldn't make it to the conference, and I'll be slowly sharing all my experiences as soon as I get my laptop right again, I have to at least share this with all of you. Click the title.
Andi did a FANTASTIC job as usual.
I had the opportunity to personally thank Soldiers Angels for thier generous donation to VA Tech and for their help with one of my adopted soldiers.
Patti, Holly, Mary Ann and the rest of Soldiers Angels have done so much. It's hard to express how I really feel.
Maggie and I took a tour of the Capitol Buiding Friday afternoon. A first for me. THANKS MAGGIE!!!! You're OK for a Yankee Girl. (She hates it when I call her a Yankee, but she's on a plane back to Boston as I write this.)
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home