Saturday, March 24, 2007

Thompson is the one.

Former Senator Fred Thompson is pulling ahead in a race in which he has not yet entered.

With a New York Liberal that supports gay rights, gun control, and, shall we say, has "personal issues"; and an Arizona Senator that has never connected with the GOP base and says such things as "I would rather have a clean government than one where quote First Amendment rights are being respected"; and another Governor of a liberal Northeast state that usually is shown as example in the South of all things wrong, I think a Thompson candidacy may be the one we want to get behind, IF he runs. Now, we need to convince him. By the way, its being reported that his wife is urging him to run, and as a married man, I know.....the wife is always right.

1 Comments:

ConcreteBob said...

Hey Bro, you doing OK? I guess you and I are on the same page when it comes to Senator Thompson.
There's a link on my page to sign a petition.
March 25, 2007 2:52 PM

Labels: ,

|

1 Comments:

Blogger concretebob said...

Hey Bro, you doing OK? I guess you and I are on the same page when it comes to Senator Thompson.
There's a link on my page to sign a petition.

March 25, 2007 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home