Monday, November 20, 2006

Troll Bat on Aisle 5



Ok, listen-up TROLLS! This web site is not a Democracy, it’s a benevolent dictatorship.

I think we’ve demonstrated over the last few weeks an extraordinary amount of patience with your foul language and your name-calling. You have no right to freedom of speech here. We ALLOW you to come here and express your opinion, but you don’t have a RIGHT to be heard. I will allow most left-wing comments to pass because they are instructional on what crazy opinions the left has. However, there is no law saying I have to let you sit back and verbally abuse the posters to this site, especially swearing personal ones.

So, comments are now moderated. I have a big troll bat, and I am not afraid to use it. Express all the left-wing silliness you want, but the first cuss-word that comes out of your mouth and I will send your comment to Davy Jones’s Locker. You want to cuss and be abusive, post on Democrat Underground with the rest of the Orks. But not here.

Alpheus
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home