Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jim Webb Endorsements


tap-tap-tap
Is this thing on? Testing 1-2-4...



Uh... Hello, I'm Jim Webb and I endorse
Democrat Chuck Robb for the Virginia
Senate in 1994 because he's a Marine
and I'm a Marine and,
uh... What? Oh. OK.



Hello. I'm Jim Webb and I endorse
Republican George Allen for the Virginia
Senate in 2000 because he is strong.
On defense. And wears boots...
Hold on a sec.... What now? Yup..



Hello. I'm Jim Webb and I endorse
Republican George W. Bush for President
in 2000 because he is strong. On defense.
And wears boots.
Oh heck don't tell me....



Hello. I'm Jim Webb and I endorse
Democrat John F Kerry for President
in 2004 because he...uh... he... uh...
married a rich lady.
What the...? Again?



Hello. I'm Jim Webb and I endorse
Dem... uh, Repub... uh, Democrat
Jim Webb for the Virginia Senate in
2006 because of, uh, my unique world
view and, uh, flexibility concerning the
challenges that, uh... America faces. Uh...
excuse me, I feel a sneeze coming on.

To be continued...
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home