Thursday, September 14, 2006

CJ at ASOLDIERSPERSPECTIVE
has a request



Flagpole Rejected (Fellow Bloggers Unite!!) BUMP w/ AUDIO!!
September 14th, 2006
by CJ

BUMP!! I’m bumping this up for a couple of reasons. The first is that I want to make sure that you all read the comments of some of the people who have called the association or management. The stories are incredible. Second, I wanted to share with you my experience as a soldier when I called.

Initially, I called Frank DeCoster. I’ve called a few times and left messages on the machine. I explained I was a soldier and wanted to know why I was fighting for a flag they wouldn’t allow residents to ahve the freedom to fly. As you can guess, my calls were never returned. I called again tonight and Frank’s wife answered the phone. I asked in he was home and then introduced myself. She told me that he wasn’t home and asked if he could return my call. I said sure and she asked me if he would know what the call was about. I responded that I was a soldier and was calling to speak about the HOA.

“Is this about the flag thing?” she asked me.
“Yeeup,” was my simple response. There was an audible exhale of air and she told me that she’d relay the message and have him call me back. That was about 2 hours ago.



Folks we all remember the Wyndham flag incident a few years back. This is the same thing. Read the rest of CJ's post at his website, and let's see if we can give him a hand.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home