Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Proud To Be An American!

I just wanted to take a moment and say to everyone today, how thankful I am to be born an American in the greatest country in the world.

I served for over four years in the United States Army, defending this country and this flag. I believe in conservativism, and the conservative message.

I know the history of this country. I know about America's history with slavery and its history with Native Americans. I also know that we have done more to correct those social problems than any other nation in existence.

I love the flag of this country, and I love all of my brothers and sisters in the armed forces who are out there defending this country. I believe that "In God We Trust" is more than just a saying, it is a compass to guide us, and should not be removed from anywhere in our government.

Many years ago on this day, the founding fathers of this country set our nation on a course that would bring a nation into existance that would benefit not just its citizens, but people all over the world.

Thank God, for the United States of America.

May she wave forever!
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home