Friday, June 30, 2006

The Flag-burning Statements Allen vs Webb

I was just re-reading both statements and Jarding really over-played his hand. I'm taken aback at his display of so much passion when the race has so many laps to go. It's the "bush-league lap-dog" vs the drama queen. I just really don't feel Senator Allen owes me an apology. My husband and I both served in the Gulf War and I'm pretty sure we're in agreement on this... So, Senator Allen. With your permission, Sir. Let the liberal's version of the dogs of war yap at the gate while you get on with your job. Run with the big dogs and get things done. Thank you for the Reciprocal Concealed Carry legislation and keep up the good work. May you walk in the divine favor and wisdom that is the gift of the Creator.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home