Tuesday, April 04, 2006

JVERITAS - TRANSLATING THE IRAQ DOCUMENTS

JVERITAS - Translating the Iraq Documents is a blog that should be followed closely and illustrates the great potential of the "New Media". His first translation of the newly released Iraq documents appeared on Free Republic.

There is an exellent interview with Joseph Shahda by Patfish on Blogcritics.org. Please take a moment to read it and I think you will be as proud of this man as I am and you will feel your resolve strengthened to Stand the Storm!
I feel a great sense of duty to do the translation of some these documents because that is the least I can do in time of war to serve the United States of America to whom I am in eternal debt and gratitude, and what I am doing is a small payback toward this debt that I can never fully repay no matter what I do. My efforts to do the translation pale in comparison to the great efforts and sacrifice that our brave troops are doing on a daily basis.
I've got JVERITAS entered in my hero book.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home