Saturday, January 07, 2006

AlitoBlog.com: Are You Ready For Some Hardball?

As Washington braces for Alito's Armageddon, Human Events has created AlitoBlog.com as a one stop source of updated information for activists and news junkies with blow by blow accounts of the struggle to put Judge Samuel Alito on the bench of the Supreme Court of the United States.

Be armed with facts. Contact your representatives. Never forget what the media and democrats did to this good and decent man:

Mr. Chairman, in my 43 years on this earth, I have been able, with the help of others and with the help of God, to defy poverty, avoid prison, overcome segregation, bigotry, racism, and obtain one of the finest educations available in this country. But I have not been able to overcome this process. This is worse than any obstacle or anything that I have ever faced...

I will not provide the rope for my own lynching or for further humiliation.

Clarence Thomas, Friday, October 11, 1991 Morning Session

Prayers up for Sam Alito.




nickfinity said...

The confirmation should be interesting. I hope Alito can turn in a performance similar to Roberts.

10:35 AM

Labels: ,

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick Howard said...

The confirmation should be interesting. I hope Alito can turn in a performance similar to Roberts.

January 09, 2006 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home