Thursday, March 15, 2012

NRA Range Blogger Shoot

Everybody Run! I'm back.

Sorry I was gone so long.....reality interruptus.


Anyway.......This is a VERY belated blog post about a wonderful time that I had at the NRA Blogger shoot.

First of all, my condolences to The Miller about his loss. And my belated thanks for having the Blogger shoot. I had a great time meeting everyone.

Next up, is MSgt B of My Muse Shanked Me., seen here in the comments every once in a while. It was good to put a face to the name.

It was great to meet CTone of Legion's Fate. Even if he IS a Marine..... (snark)

AJ won the contest, beating me in longest distance to the meet-up. He came from New York. Whew.

And then I met Nancy of Excels At Nothing and her darling daughter, after playing "hide-n-seek" trying to meet up.

The NRA HQ range is very nice. If you live within a few hours of the HQ, it is well worth your time to go shoot and visit the Museum. Be advised that you will have to get there early....I mean 7:30 or so. It fills up fast. And if you have to take their quiz, you will end up waiting for range time.

Hopefully we can do this again very soon.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home